Get Your “Love-Grip” Back With The Elvie Kegel Trainer – The Award Winning Kegel Exerciser -To Strengthen & Tone Your Pelvic Floor Muscles
Do You Accidentally Leak A Little Bit Of Wee When You Exercise, Laugh, Cough Or Sneeze?
Are you suffering with some of the classic signs of a pelvic floor problem?
- Is your pelvic floor losing elasticity as you’re getting older?
- Do you accidentally leak urine when you exercise, laugh, cough or sneeze?
- Do you have bladder, sex or prolapse problems because of your weak pelvic floor muscles?
- Do you sometimes need to rush to the toilet or not make it there in time?
- Is it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel?
- Have physical activities and life events like sports, pregnancy, and giving birth weakened these muscles?
- What about accidentally passing wind?
- Is sex painful?
- Have fluctuations in your hormones changed the tone and strength of your pelvic floor muscles?
What Is Your Pelvic Floor?
- The pelvic floor is a powerful set of muscles that sits like a hammock between the tailbone and pubic bone.
- They support and hold all of your central organs in place.
- They play an important role in women’s health, including sexual and emotional wellbeing.
- These hidden, but very important set of muscles, lifts and holds your core, affecting core stability, bladder control and even sex.
- Pelvic floor problems are surprisingly common, affecting 1 in 3 women.
How Much Longer Are You Prepared To Suffer Your Symptoms?
Is your pelvic floor problem affecting your day-to-day life? When you venture out of the house, do you always need to plan ahead and be conscious of where the nearest loo is?
Also has this caused a strain on your personal relationship? Have you lost your “love-grip”? Is your confidence at an all-time low with it all?
You know all about regular kegel exercises, but you just keep forgetting to do them?
Are you fed up and feel it’s time now to sort this and find a solution once and for all?
Thank You Elvie Kegel Trainer For Making A Boring & Difficult Exercise Into A Fun 5 Minute Workout!
- The Elvie Kegel Trainer is the pelvic floor exercise trainer that’s transforming the way women do their kegels
- The Elvie Kegel Trainer is a small pebble shaped pod that you place inside just like a tampon.
- It links to the Elvie App which tracks your fun, 5 minute pelvic floor workouts.
- You get instant biofeedback – As you squeeze the “gem” lifts allowing you to visualize your exercises in real-time and even corrects your technique.
- It’s compatible with iPhones 4S and newer and Android phones or tablets 4.3 and newer which support Bluetooth Low Energy.
- You can also use the Elvie Kegel Trainer with iPad 3 and newer, including iPad Air and Mini.
- It’s been tested on over 150 women, so Elvie are confident that it’s comfortable to use and it even arrives in two sizes.
- Regain your confidence and get your “love-grip” back with strong and tight muscles!
How Safe Is It?
- The Kegel Trainer is 100% waterproof, is made with medical grade silicone.
- It’s been through rigorous safety testing including stamp, drop, tumble, water, irritation and heat.
- The manufacturers are the same people who make Jawbone, Apple and Beats products.
- You can use the Kegel Trainer with an IUD (or coil).
- You can use the Kegel Trainer during pregnancy as long as you are not suffering from any complications.
- If you have a pelvic heath condition (e.g. prolapse or pelvic pain) it’s best to consult your qualified medical professional first.
- The Elvie Kegel Trainer is very easy to look after. It’s made from a very hygienic and durable material so it can be cleaned using warm soapy water.
What’s So Special About The Elvie Kegel Trainer?
- It’s an ingenious little device!
- You get a fun 5 minute workout – with unique exercises to give your pelvic floor a full workout.
- Less mindless squeezing, more measurable results.
- Results in less than 4 weeks.
- Elvie Trainer is the world’s smallest Kegel trainer, with an optional cover for custom sizing.
- The Elvie Kegel Trainer is the first product for women that measures force directly.
- It’s different from similar existing products that rely on air pressure changes and are sometimes unreliable.
- Recommended by over 800 health professionals
- 8/10 feel improvements.
- 98% of users found it comfortable.
- 9/10 would recommend Elvie.
- It’s probably the world’s smallest and smartest Kegel Trainer
~ Loved by women,celebrities & health professionals worldwide ~
Winner of 13 design and innovation awards,
featured in over 1000 publications including Elle, Vogue, BBC, USA Today, Women’s Health
Some Success Stories From People Who’ve Used Elvie
Source: Elvie Website
One month of using the Elvie kegel trainer has meant I no longer have accidents
when I sneeze and my lower back pain is gone.
What a terrific product, this is a game changer!
This is my favourite piece of workout equipment! So smart, so fun! The games are great!
Amy B – Washington
I’m a doctor and I’m going to tell absolutely everybody I know.
Fantastic idea, wonderful app. Love it!!!
I hope to be able to jump again soon….or even jog….
This is a really good product for a tough problem where surgical outcomes aren’t that great.
I used Elvie’s kegel trainer once a day for a week and was surprised at how quickly my scores improved
It’s become as much a part of my daily routine as brushing my teeth
My hat goes off to you, I am absolutely in love with the Elvie kegel trainer!
It’s beautiful, impressively light, with a fabulous ergonomic shape,
user-friendly and super comfortable to insert and wear.
for the first time ever – with a pelvic floor device… I was very impressed