Choose Good Quality Supplements!
Fast Food And A Sedentary Lifestyle Can Be A Disaster For Your Health!
Your busy schedule may lead you to grab a takeaway for convenience or a “ready meal” from the supermarket because it’s the quicker option, rather than cooking a meal from scratch with fresh ingredients.
Even if you do sometimes make good food choices, we can be let down by the actual food supply chain itself.
A number of carefully controlled studies have shown startling evidence that by the time the food reaches our tables, serious nutrient content could already be lost – possibly by over 50%!
How Often Have You Heard “Eat A Well-balanced Diet And You’ll Get All The Nutrients Needed”
It’s just not the case – Why? Because surveys that have taken place, certainly in Britain, over the last 10 years show that the British population don’t eat anything like the Recommended Daily Amounts (RDA) of vitamins and minerals!
Who In The World Doesn’t Want To Feel Great All Of The Time?
Well there’s no better time than right now to get started and feel great then is there?
Now is the time to start moving toward a healthier diet and lifestyle.
How? – By Taking Top Quality, Affordable Supplements
It’s true that supplements can help promote your optimal health and strong immune system, supporting defence against a growing number of health concerns. At least some of them do.
If you shop for your supplements at discount stores or supermarkets, please be careful though – You may be seriously shortchanging yourself, because those products typically use artificial and synthetic ingredients, which may create a toxic build-up in your body.
So What’s Your Answer?
To save you the time and effort having to scour Health Shops to find top quality, affordable supplements – that will make a real difference to your health – please ask me.
I’m in almost daily contact with a number of top supplement suppliers and I regularly attend their seminars to learn all about the latest cutting-edge info’ and have access to their Technical Staff for help with any particular complex cases.
I’ve personally been taking supplements for many years, so I’m able to speak from experience.
Just as soon as I can, I’ll be loading up my most popular sellers and highly recommended supplements into my “Shop”on this website.
Meantime, if you’re desperate to get hold of any particular ones that you know you need, please just ask via my “Contact” page.
Love your Gut!
Did you know that 70% of the cells that make up your immune system are located in your digestive system?
That’s just one of the many good reasons to take care of your GI tract.
A brilliant place to start when taking supplements is Probiotics – everyone needs them!
How Will Probiotics Help You?
- They may help to free your body from toxins and other waste materials that may have been building up – a bit like a septic tank!
- Relieve your occasional feelings of gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Boost your energy.
- Keep your waistline slim & trim.
- Support your immune system.
- Poor diet can wreak havoc on your digestive system – destroying your healthy bacteria and allowing bad bacteria & candida to flourish.
- Repopulate your gut with healthy bacteria – the right probiotics contain billions of viable cells per capsule & several strains of healthy bacteria.
Minerals & Vitamins
Where have all the minerals gone?
In the UK intensive farming methods have long since removed the majority of soil minerals essential for human health.
Research shows there’s now almost no iron in spinach, virtually no magnesium or calcium in broccoli and even oranges can be low in vitamin C by the time they reach the shops and after being stored.
“Popeye” would have been appalled – he loved his can of spinach, as it gave him a good portion of iron. That same spinach now contains so little iron, he’d have to consume 100 cans of spinach to make up for the deficiency!
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
~ Dr Linus Pauling – Winner of 2 Nobel Prizes ~
Every day each one of our body cells is attacked by an estimated 10,000 free radicals (free radicals can cause tissue damage at the cellular level) from every day life.
Maybe caused by the air we breathe, the food we eat eg: fried and barbequed food, preservatives in food, tobacco smoke & environmental pollutants, chemicals in personal care toiletries and household products.
How Can Antioxidants Help You?
They may help to:
- Boost your immune system – meaning less illness, infections, allergies, asthma, hayfever.
- help the nervous system to protect again mental degeneration & memory loss.
- help concentration, clearer thinking, faster co-ordination, healthy vision.
- increase energy & stamina.
- Improve circulation & strengthen the veins & arteries.
- Far more powerful than the best antioxidant fruits.
- The process of losing weight actually releases more free radicals into your body than usual – so it’s vitally important to make sure you’re getting enough to help with your weight loss.
Probably the Miracle Food Of The 21st Century!
The “essential fatty acids” in Omega 3 are derived from a combination of the highest quality fish oils.
The highest quality fish oils are tested free from bacteria, heavy metals and PCB’s.
The seas are polluted – so if your Omega 3 supplement is low quality and not screened for heavy metals, it will be doing you more harm than good! So do please choose carefully.
How Can Fish Oils Benefit You?
They may help to:
- (when combined with exercise) act as an aid to weight loss (see * below)
- increase energy, stamina & a feeling of vitality
- decrease inflammation.
- regulate blood pressure.
- regulate metabolism.
- Essential Fatty Acids are recognised as critical to the health of every organ, especially the brain.
- They’re popular in the media right now for helping to increase kids IQ.
* Omega 3 Fats – Amazing Fat Burning Ability
An Australian study has determined that daily doses of fish oil containing omega 3 fats can, when combined with exercise, act as an aid to weight loss.
The study examined 68 overweight and obese people over a period of 3 months.
They were divided into 4 groups:
- group that took fish oil but did no exercise
- group that exercised (45 min walks or running 3 days a week) but took no fish oil
- group given both
- group given neither.
Those who both took fish oil and exercised lost an average of 4.5 lbs over the course of the study, eventhough they were given no dietary restrictions.
None of the other groups lost any weight at all. The combination worked because the omega 3’s increased fat-burning ability by improving the flow of blood to muscles during exercise. Resource: (Dr Joseph Mercola’s website)
Many years ago people used to get their essential fats from eating animal brains and testicles!
It’s much simpler now though – fish oils are available in capsule form – so much easier.
~ Website Rebuild ~
I’m just in the throes of rebuilding my website right now and putting new systems in place.
If you have enjoyed what you have read so far, please sign up for my “Enjoy A Great Life e-newsletter” for more top healthy tips :
The contents of this website are not to be considered as medical advice. Always consult a Doctor before beginning or changing any exercise, fitness or nutritional programme.